Terms and Conditions
If you have any queries or encounter any difficulties in using the Site, please contact Us on 01778 309 777.
The term "Pilot Fish" or "Us" or "We" refers to the owner of the Site whose registered office is 2 Manning Road, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 9HW. The term "You" refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
The term "Site" includes the Pilot Fish Private Investors Club website and all associated web pages.
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree that, if you are registered for the Private Investors Club, You will keep your password and other account details confidential.
- Use of this Site is intended only for those located within the UK. If you use the Site while located outside of the UK, you accept responsibility for compliance with relevant local laws.
- Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which We shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, Pilot Fish takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Ownership and intellectual property rights
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to Us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site that are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- Unauthorised use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this Site you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Pilot Fish. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without Pilot Fish's prior written consent.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- This Site and its content is copyright of Pilot Fish 2018. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.